Naturals Gas Powered Vehicles: Do They Make Financial Sense?
EQT’s natural gas fueling station in Pittsburgh’s Strip District is selling a gallon equivalent of natural gas for about $1.76. Given the cost differential, it may seem like a no-brainer to swap out your gas powered vehicle for one that runs on natural gas. But [...]
We’ve taken Our Region’s Business on the road to Pittsburgh’s newest and greenest building — the Center for Sustainable Landscapes (CSL) at historic Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. The recently opened structure is vying for a Living Building designation, which exceeds LEED Platinum status. Through a number of cutting-edge [...]
A weekend of drama and intrigue returns to Pittsburgh when rising young hockey stars from around the world learn where they’ll be playing professionally. The National Hockey League draft comes to the CONSOL Energy Center Friday and Saturday, and while tickets have already been distributed, Pittsburgh fans can take [...]
If you see lots of very young people around Pittsburgh this week wearing Intel ISEF name badges, be sure to give them a warm welcome. They’re competitors in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. Pittsburgh is one of three cities selected by the Society for Science & the Public to host [...]
Optimism is taking hold of small business owners throughout the nation, as PNC’s latest survey indicates that hiring, capital investment, and demand and approval of credit is up. This is especially true in western Pennsylvania, according to PNC Business Banking’s Pete Vaccaro — who says the region weathered the recession better than most of the [...]
When you apply for a job online, where does your resume go? Bill sits down with Don Charlton, founder and CEO of The Resumator, which provides small business owners with an efficient recruiting platform. It guides recruiters through the process, and helps ensure that the right person has been employed for the right job. A [...]
- Fort Pitt Tunnel Scene Thrills Emma Watson (with Video Link)
- Remembering Fred Rogers: One Market Research Guru’s Memories of a Childhood Favorite
- Forbes: “Comeback City” Pittsburgh Reverses Population Decline
- 51st Annual Light Up Night Returns
- Aquion Energy to Expand Manufacturing in Pittsburgh Region, Add 400+ Jobs
- Yellow Brick Road Leads to Mt. Washington
- VIDEO: Time Flies, but Kaufmann’s Clock Icon Endures; Marks 100th Anniversary
- Good Food, Sense of Community Attracts Thousands to Greek Food Festivals in Pittsburgh
- Bill Flanagan: The world arrives and Tulsa, too.
- “Our Region’s Business” Visits the Quality of Life Technology Center at Bakery Square
Watch the Latest Imagine VideosMr. McFeely Shares His Memories of "Meeting Under the Kaufmann's Clock"